West Arts Productions is starting their new production “ The Sound of Music”. The cast list was recently released. Everyone on the cast and ensemble is really talented. Here is the cast:
- Maria —Avi Walton and Kira Temple
- Mother Abbess– Trinity Kuzio
- Sister Berthe —Sarah Davis
- Sister Margaretta —Lexi Verino
- Sister Sophia —Thao Tran and Noelani Lynch
- Franz —Brandon Reyes and Clark Patcheak
- Frau —Sam Rose and Jaclyn Moen
- Liesel —Alison Davis and Sophie Kresge
- Friedrich —Jack Adling and Sadie Cardenas
- Louisa —Alexa Miller-Hartenberg and Isabel Lesser
- Kurt —Logan Watson and Jacob Lesser
- Brigitta —Cicily Thompson and Liliana Morales
- Marta —Adrianna Taylor-Costa and Zoe Lord
- Gretl —Ellie Kresge and Adelaide Katz
- Rolf —Nate Powell
- Elsa Schraeder —not been cast yet
- Max Detweiler —not been cast yet
- Herr Zeller —Johnny Yabarra
- New Postulant —Noelani Lynch and Thao Tran
- Admiral Von Schreiber —Dominick Ybarra
Mariah Escatel and Averi Farren
Some may call it “Stacey Theater Club,” while others prefer “Drama Club.” But, what really is West Arts?
What even is West Arts?
West Arts is a non-profit arts program. They produce high-quality student productions. West Arts trains participants in singing, acting, and dancing, while at the same time bringing family and community together. Their goal is to “Keep the arts alive!”
West Arts runs the musicals, dramatic plays, mainstage shows, and also have a performance ensemble dance/choir group here at Stacey. Each year, they have a winter musical, a dramatic play, a spring musical, and a summer musical. In between all of those shows, West Arts produces a mainstage show allowing performance ensemble participants from sixth grade through college. More…
Get Ready! West Arts Productions is launching into practice for their next show, “James and the Giant Peach.” This production is open to anyone within the Westminster School District, from kindergarten to eighth-grade.
Other than the Summer Musical Camp, “James and the Giant Peach” is the last show for eighth-graders to participate.
“James and the Giant Peach” is about an orphan boy named James, whose parents died from horrible rhino attack. He is then claimed by his evil aunts who use him as a servant rather than care for him. When receiving magical ”crocodile tongues” from a shady magic man, he spills them on his aunt’s’ old withered peach tree. Suddenly a giant peach begins to grow! His aunts use the peach to get money by making it a worldwide tourist attraction. James accidentally finds a way into a giant peach where he meets Spider, Silkworm, ladybug, grasshopper, earthworm, and glowworm. The bugs are human sized and journey with James to New York City.
Come and join the fun on February 28th. Practice time is from 3:15 until 4:30. Audition prep (prep for anyone who wants to try out for a lead role) is from 4:30 till 6:00.
To celebrate their 10 year anniversary, West Arts Productions is putting on the musical, Blast 2.0!
Blast 2.0 is a combination of all the amazing productions our program produced in the past years. Even the people who haven’t been in it for years can do this musical mash-up! More…
West Art’s Productions will be performing the musical, “Once on This Island Jr.” for their 10th year anniversary. More…